If you do not have a website, or if your old one is in need of a complete revamp, I can create a beautiful new site for you.
A great website does not need to be expensive.
I believe in being completely honest with the costs and will never exceed the quote I give you or try to sell you expensive add-ons!
All website work includes search engine optimisation (SEO) as I consider that an essential part of the job.
All websites are responsive so that they display equally beautifully on any size screen – desktops, tablets and phones.
I believe in being completely up-front about costs,
so here is a guide to website costs and my fees
as at 1 January 2016:
Standard Website Costs – $590
- “Home” page
- “Product Information” page
- Up to 5 other pages of your choice
- “Gallery” page to showcase your venue, products or work
- Slideshow if required
- “Contact” page with interactive map
- Social media links
- Ability to edit and manage the site yourself, if you wish
- Training manual for updating yourself, if you wish
- Add to Google Maps, if appropriate
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
NOTE: Due to the need to set up a database for this type of site, this cost only applies to sites hosted on my wholesale server. If you require set up on another server it may be slightly more expensive.
Online Shop Website Costs – $950
- Only available to sites hosted on my server due to the need to set up a database for this type of site.
- Includes standard site pages as above
- An online shopping cart using Paypal for credit card transactions or direct debit payments.
- Up to 20 products will be added.
- Additional products can be added at the cost of $5 per product.
- Includes training manual and training session at your premises
Website Costs for Updates
- $70 for the first hour, then
- $45 for each subsequent hour
I provide a comprehensive written quote detailing the proposed website costs prior to commencing any work and guarantee not to exceed that quote.
- Photography and Videography: $70 for first hour, then $45 for each subsequent hour
- Copywriting: $70 for first hour, then $45 for each subsequent hour
- Domain Name Registration – $85 for 2 years
- Hosting – $190 per annum